Our imported sole has the size indicated in the European number, it is important to pay attention to the table when choosing your size.
In the table you can see 3 rows of values:
- MXN size - These are the regular Mexican sizes, from 22 to 30 being the single middle numberthat we handle the24.5 and the29.5. Average numbers grow only in width, not in length.
- EUR size - These are the European sizes indicated by our jute sole.
- Jute Sole Length cm - Indicates the exact length in centimeters of our jute sole.e.
To choose your correct size:
- Measure from the most prominent toe to the heel on the sole of your foot, compare it with the measurement "Long Jute Sole", ex. If your foot measures 24 cm, the size you should choose is 37 24.5 cm. You should always choose the size that is left over to fit your foot to avoid that the shoe is tight.
- If you know what European size you buy regularly, choose the same one with us.
- If you do not know what European size you are, locate your Mexican size in the table and find the equivalent in European number.
If you have any doubts when choosing, you can always contact us by leaving your information or through social networks.